понеделник, 16 октомври 2017 г.

Takk Cengiz!


Hello friends!
I will start on English, because maybe Cengiz will read this.
So Cengiz thank you so much for this answer! For me this means so much! Make me so happy!


I hope that I am made you happy! <3
Thank you! One big smile! Love!

That is the original on me.


But who is Cengiz Al?
My Skamily knows that he play Yousef on season 4.
His character is so kind, like is and Cengiz in real life! How much fans are he make happy? With one Instagram story (like make me!), or just liked photo of drawings! That is amazing!

But do you know that he is also a dancer?
Yes! He is dancing in “Skal vi danse?” Which is like “Should we dance?”.


With Herman (P. Chris in Skam) and 3 other guys dance together. Can watching them new project here!


А сега на български.* Кенгиз/Ченгиз** е норвежки актьор и танцьор, а също така и мой идол!
Страхотен човек, на когото изпратих писмо и картичка, по случай неговият Рожден ден. Едва с две години по-голям от мен, много мил. Стопли ми сърчицето, когато си отворих Insatgram-a и видях неговото story!
Благодаря ти!



*(Now in Bulgarian. Cengiz is a Norwegian actor and dancer, and also my idol!
A great person, I sent a letter and a card, for his Birthday. Only two years older than me, very kind. Make my heart warm when I opened Insatgram and saw his story!
Thank you!).
**(I am not sure how to spell your name on my lenguage:D)



Takk!



Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар