неделя, 18 октомври 2020 г.

Beartown - First impression!


Hi! It’s me again.
I would like to talk about the new HBO TV series – Beartown. I read the book by Fredrick Backman three years ago and I loved it. It’s my favorite book and I waited maybe two years for the first from five episodes of the show. I really love the way of starting the story - the moving of the Alderson’s family in Bjornstad. I also love the Kevin’s character. I have a couple of bad words in my mind, because of his actions into the book, but I can’t ignore the storyline here – different, but most deeply. I like this Kevin, but I also know what will have happened in the future. The chemistry between him and Maya it’s really clear.
Also my two favorite characters – Benji and Amat. I am expecting so much from them. I clearly understand the choose for actors. I love the all cast. The first episode was so beautiful and my lath was very high into the sky. So I am so happy of the beginning of Beartown! 
I can’t wait for the next episode!


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар