сряда, 5 юли 2017 г.

Takk Skam(ily)!

Dear Skamily! 
First I want to thank you to all of you who:
- translate the clips
- share amazing pictures
- drawing and writing amazing stories
- send a cute videos
- support, love and cry with me!
SKAM change my life! 

Make me a adult and learm me much lessons, like:
- to be kind, always!
- that life is now!
- to do what I like and that I am not alone! 

Julie Andem is create one amazing show, that show us real life with all good and not so good things. Thank you Julie that you have a brave to realise this project and to share with us!

Also I want to thank to all actors and actrises! You Inspire me every day! 

Skam make me a adult, one good and decisive yound one.
How much time I am smiling when I saw the new clip and crying, because it was so beautiful! 

THANK YOU SKAM! 
We all are part of this! We are Skam! Now is time to live our season! 

P.s. Guys if sometimes you feel lonly, remember that You are not alone, and just go and hug part of your family, friend or write me! 
Alt er love!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар