неделя, 10 март 2024 г.

queue

Hi! Queuing 17 hours before the concert is f insane! Like for a 750 people concert. Posting it on social media it's not ok! Starting a drama in the fandom again it's not ok! HYou were on the previous gigs on the f first row. What tf you want? People just wanna have fun! See the band! If you wanna freeze do it but don't make the other fans feel bad, don't make the band members and crew worried! It's not fan behavior! We all remembered what happened in Prague, right?

I waited 5 hours in Amsterdam and I froze f up! I am so thankful I met the wonderful people there who helped me to make it! And f the numbers when I went inside the ground floor was halfly already full, but I still got fun and enjoyed the show! So pls, think first! Your health is more important than the number!

TO EVERYONE WHO SLEPT IN YOUR OWN BED TONIGHT, ENJOY KRAKOW! ❤️


Memoreis back from AMS  


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар