събота, 27 март 2021 г.

Dear Ski Jumping Family... and Danny! ♥

 

Hello, friends.

I wanted to write about Tande’s crash since Friday when I understand about it. I watched the competition and I heard the commentator said that someone was on hospital. I opened Tumblr, then saw the video… and was broken. It’s painful seeing ski jumper fall. But when is one of your favorite and you hear about ‘helicopter’ and ‘coma’ it’s really scary. But let’s be realistic I could only imagine what happened in the heads and hearts of his family… I am with them. All this post ‘’Pray for Tande’ are kind, but awful like he is between. But all this love from us – the ski jumping family I couldn’t be more proud and happy I am part from it!


Now:

Dear Danny,

You did it well! As always were the conditions. Your freaking friend – the wind.   

But, hey! You will be all right! I know, because you are a hero and heroes never give up.

You have and deserve all this love!

We love you!

Get well soon, Champion!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар