четвъртък, 25 май 2023 г.

Happiness is a state of mind!

Hey, friends! Que tal? For real, how are you? 

Today’s topic is: How To Be Happy

Idk yet, but I do my best, you know, everyone is trying and that’s cool! 

So I will tell you some things that make me happy!

Let’s get started:




  1. Eurovision 

  2. Football

  3. Planning dreamy & almost impossible trip

  4. Spanish language

  5. Night work out 

  6. Music

  7. Make my daily steps 

  8. My new green nails

  9. The color green

  10.  Kaarija and Bojan

  11.  Jann

  12.  Searching for new names for my characters

  13.  Writing

  14.  Huggs

  15.  TIme with friends and family

  16.  Drinking and dancing

  17.  My parrots 

  18.  Voice messages from all over the word 

  19.  A won on Avalon as Merlin

  20.  Cold water for drinking

  21.  Pilates Tuesday

  22.  Table tennis

  23.  Good outfit 

  24.  Flowers 

  25.  A really good book 

  26.  A call from friends in the perfect time

  27.  Reir

  28.  Old Photos

  29.  My blog

  30.  To have You – reading my posts!

See you soon! Find your happiness! The Universe is calling…


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар