сряда, 20 юни 2018 г.

Inspiration with Joakim Aune and Domen Prevc + SGP


Hi ski jumping family!
Yes, I know that the world is football! BUT Summer Grand Prix is coming!
In this photo you can see the happiest girl in the world – Velichka (Me) in RasnovRomania in 2016.
This year will have two competitions in Rasnov! Men competitions! And I hope that I will can visit my idols!




Now some inspiration:

Joakim Aune – one of my favorite in Norwegian Team! He do the best live chats in IG and is so nice, kind and positive!

Toke all photos from Joakim’s insta  (CREDIT)








Domen the smallest from the brothers Prevc. Little sunshine and crush... xd  JK, I wait to see more beautiful jumps from this one!

Toke all photos from Domen’s insta (CREDIT)



I love Shawn too <3



So, Joakim and Domen if you have a chance to see this, I wish you success in SGP! Will wait you in Rasnov! 

Bye! 
Have a beautiful Wednesday! ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар